Thursday, October 2, 2014

#Tower10Miler...I Got The Hype!

 

    4:42am.  I'm up early and am about to hit the road! For the third year in a row, I'm ready to conquer the Happy Haunted 5k and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler down at Walt Disney World Resort. 

     I feel like this is the "forgotten" race when it comes to runDisney events...seriously, where's the hype?!? The medals are ridiculously awesome. The Halloween/Villain theme of the race is wicked cool. The merchandise is over the top phenomenal! The 5K course runs through ESPN Wide World of Sports and the after party is kickin' until 4am. #PartyAllNight. But no hype!!! 

     That's where I come in, I guess. I love this race(s) and this weekend....I will be hyping it up enough for everyone! Lol. 

     Stay tuned as I post waaaay too many pictures via Instagram. I'll be using the official race hashtags, #Tower10Miler and #HappyHaunted5k but I've also created my own runDisney hashtag...#Bamagirlrunsdisney! 

     Hope everyone has a great weekend, As for me, I'm ready to get my runDisney hype on! 

Happy Running and see you at the Castle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment